All-On-4 Implants – Fairfax, VA
Giving You the Smile You Deserve
At Mosaic Smiles, we never want our patients leaving feeling as if there’s no hope for their smile. If you’ve been told you aren’t a good candidate for dental implants in Fairfax, then you’re in luck! When it comes to patients with missing teeth, we can provide an alternative that will offer the same level of stability and comfort as a traditional implant-retained denture. With the use of All-On-4 implants, you can achieve a beautifully restored smile that is longer-lasting and more durable than traditional dentures. To find out more about this unique treatment solution, contact us to schedule an appointment.
How Do All-On-4 Implants Work?
When receiving All-On-4 dental implants, Dr. Barakat will strategically position four implants at various angles along the front of your jaw. This is important that they are placed correctly, as you don’t want implants existing on areas that would typically need a bone graft. Because of this careful and precise placement, we can secure your prosthetic immediately after placing the implants. This will give you a restored smile the same day you arrived for your procedure.
Am I a Candidate for All-On-4 Implants?
Apart from those individuals who cannot receive traditional dental implants because of bone loss or deterioration, All-On-4 implants are great for patients who want a faster and more affordable treatment option. It is necessary that your dentist in Fairfax fully examine your mouth before suggesting treatment, but as long as he deems it possible, you’ll be sporting a new smile in no time at all.
What Are the Benefits of All-On-4 Implants?
Implants of any kind are a superior solution. While there are many treatment options available to address missing teeth, including bridges and traditional dentures, none can compare to the strength and durability of implants. Specifically, All-On-4 implants have the following benefits:
- Improved oral health – Missing teeth that go untreated can cause bone and additional tooth loss, in addition to changes in your facial appearance. With implants, you will have stimulation to your jawbone, preventing deterioration, as well as facial collapse and shifting teeth.
- Increased self-esteem – All-On-4 implants can give you the smile you’ve been missing. And what is even better is you’ll receive it the same day you arrive!
- Greater stability: When eating, chewing, and speaking, you want to feel confident, right? With All-On-4 implants, you will regain at least 70% or more of your chewing ability.
- Longer-lasting: By opting for a longer-lasting solution, you can expect your All-On-4 implants to last decades with proper care.
All-On-4 vs. Traditional Dental Implants
As we mentioned earlier, implants of any kind are always considered the “better” solution; however, if you:
- Want your smile restored faster
- Are looking for a more affordable option
- Have been told you’re not a candidate for dental implants because of lack of bone support
You’ll be a prime candidate for All-On-4 implants. While dental implants can do much of the same in restoring bone support, facial features, and improving oral health, only All-On-4 can give you a fully restored smile in just one day!