We’re proud to offer high quality dental care in a state-of-the-art facility. Protecting the health and wellbeing of our patients is our top priority. For this reason, our office meets and exceeds the standards set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We’re confident that you’ll feel right at home in our office as we welcome you into our extended family.
If you’d like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls. Same-day emergency appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We take dental Insurance! We promise to do everything we can to help you afford necessary dental treatment. Please visit our Insurance page for more information. For patients who require major work, we’ll design a payment plan with a schedule that’s appropriate for your budget. We accept payment with check, cash, and all major credit cards.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 48 hours’ notice so we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice. Thank you for choosing Mosaic Smiles as your dental practice.
We look forward to serving the needs of you and your family.
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment.
- Upon request, we offer a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, you may wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment and notify the office if you have a elevated temperature.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area.
- Room Disinfection – We provide adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect. Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.