We’re proud to offer high quality dental care in a state-of-the-art facility. Protecting the health and wellbeing of our patients is our top priority. For this reason, our office meets and exceeds the standards set by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We’re confident that you’ll feel right at home in our office as we welcome you into our extended family.
If you’d like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email. Our office facilitates communications and emergency calls. Same-day emergency appointments are available and welcome, especially for new patients seeking help.
We take dental Insurance! We promise to do everything we can to help you afford necessary dental treatment. Please visit our Insurance page for more information. For patients who require major work, we’ll design a payment plan with a schedule that’s appropriate for your budget. We accept payment with check, cash, and all major credit cards.
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 48 hours’ notice so we can offer this appointment to another patient. A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice. Thank you for choosing Mosaic Smiles as your dental practice.
We look forward to serving the needs of you and your family.
As a reminder, here are some of the enhanced safety standards that you can continue to expect:
- Our team members are screened daily for COVID-19 risk factors and all team members will have their temperatures monitored daily.
- Upon scheduling an appointment, a COVID-19 pre-screening questionnaire will be provided to you. This questionnaire must be completed before you arrive at the office. This is a requirement by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) for all medical and dental visits.
- We recommend that patient documents are completed prior to your appointment. All paperwork will remain outside of the treatment areas.
- We have implemented a Concierge Service – from Car to Chair. Upon arrival at our office, we recommend that you wait in your vehicle and give us a call to check-in. We will call or text you once the office is ready for you to enter, and one of our team members will personally escort you directly into your thoroughly disinfected treatment room.
- Every person entering the office is encouraged to wear a facial covering or face mask
- Please take your temperature the morning of your appointment. We will also confirm that all patients are fever-free with a contactless thermometer upon your arrival.
- We will ask that all patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need assistance, we ask that this be limited to a single person if possible. If a patient is accompanied by a guest, we recommend that the guest waits outside of the office. However, we have created social distancing space in our reception/waiting area if required.
- At the start of your appointment, patients are asked to wash their hands and pre-rinse for 60 seconds with a disinfecting oral rinse.
- Room Disinfection – We have extended patient appointments to allow for adequate time for our teams to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments. This includes all surfaces and objects (even door knobs!) in treatment areas, bathrooms, hallways, reception, front desk, etc.
- Our waiting area will no longer offer magazines, charging stations, children’s toys, etc., as these items are difficult to disinfect.
- Our doctors and team will be wearing all of the recommended and supplementary personal protective equipment (PPE). You may see face shields, caps, shoe covers, gowns, gloves and masks, but you can be rest assured we’re smiling underneath them.